If you do not have a tripod for your Insta360 One X yet, do not fear! The Insta360 Invisible Selfie Stick can be turned into a tripod using equipment you may already have. Watch how the Insta360 Invisible Selfie Stick is turned into a tripod using a Joby GorillaPod in under 20 seconds. This set up can mount onto railings, poles, stairs and numerous other things. Get creative!
How To Make A Tripod With The Insta360 Invisible Selfie Stick:
- Flatten the legs of the Joby into a triangle shape.
- Screw the Selfie Stick into the Camera.
- Screw the Selfie Stick into the Joby.
- Raise the Selfie Stick to your desired height.
- You now have a tripod for your Insta360 One X!
INSTA360 INVISIBLE SELFIE STICK + JOBY GORILLAPOD EXAMPLE
Setup: The tripod was placed in the middle of a circle, in the churchyard of St Dunstan In The East, London.
Result: A hamster wheel. That’s it! Now get creative with your Invisible Selfie Stick and Joby GorillaPod set up.
How to be like Spiderman in the Hamster Wheel 🕷️
Posted by How To Make A Video on Tuesday, November 13, 2018